Bu Shen Qiang Shen Pills-For Impotence (Kidney Yang Deficency)
[Product Name] Bu Shen Qiang Shen Pills/ Bushen Qiangshen Pills/ Tongrentang Bushen Qiangshen Pills
[Ingredients] Epimedium Herb, Dodder, Rosa Laevigata, Glossy Privet Fruit, East Asian Tree Fern Rhizome and so on. (Yinyanghuo, Tusizi, Jinyingzi, Nvzhenzi, Gouji and so on)
[Properties] Black brown honey pills; bitter.
[Functions] Tonic kidney and strong body. (Bu Shen Qiang Shen). It is used for Lumbar acid foot soft, dizziness and tinnitus, blurred vision, palpitation, impotence and spermatorrhea. (To tell which kind of Spermatorrhea you have got HERE)
[Spec.] 0.28g*60 Pills
[Usage and Dosage] Take 5 pills per time, 3 times daily. 4 weeks for one period of treatment.
[Adverse Reaction] Not yet proven.
[Taboo] Children and Pregnant women taboo.
1. No smoking, no wine and spicy, cold, greasy food during taking this product.
2. People with cold should not take this product.
3. Not drink tea or eat turnip.
4. Patients with diabetes patients, high blood pressure, heart diseases, liver disease, kidney disease and other severe chronic diseases shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
5. 4 weeks without ease symptoms, should go to hospital.
6. Hypersensitivity to this product should stop using.
7. Do not use this product if expired.
8. Keep out of reach of children.
9. If you are using other drugs, please consult your doctor before using this product.
Bu Shen Qiang Shen Pills is strongly recommended as family normal medicine for Lumbar acid foot soft, dizziness and tinnitus, blurred vision, palpitation, impotence and spermatorrhea.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 October, 2012.