Gan Mao Qing Re Granule-For Wind Cold (Fever More Obvious)
[Product Name] Gan Mao Qing Re Granule/Gan Mao Qing Re Ke Li
[Ingredients] Herba Schizonepetae, Herba Menthae, Radix Ledebouriellae, Radix Bupleuri, Folum Perillae, Radix Puerariae, Radix Platycodi, Semen Armeniacae Amarae, Radix Augelicae Dahuricae, Corydalis Bungeana, Rhizoma Phragmitis, Dextrin for sweetening
[Properties] Yellow brown granules; Sweet, the bitter.
[Functions] Biao San Feng Han, Qing Re Zhi Tong. It is used for Wind Cold to relieve fever, chills, without sweat, headache, stuffy nose,sneeze, throat itching,cough and limb sour pain.
[Spec.] 12g*10 sachets
[Usage and Dosage] Take one sachet by warm water after meals, twice daily.
[Adverse Reaction] Not yet proven.
[Taboo] Pregnant women and diabetes patients taboo.
1. No smoking, no wine and spicy,cold, greasy food during taking this product.
2?No nourishing herbal product just like UPOWER during taking this product.
3?Not take this product for Wind Heat. (To tell which kind of cold you have got HERE)
4. Patients with diabetes patients,high blood pressure, heart diseases, liver disease, kidney disease and other severe chronic diseases shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
5. 3 days without ease symptoms , should go to hospital.
6. Children aged and frail, shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
7. Hypersensitivity to this product should stop using.
8. Do not use this product if expired.
9. Keep out of reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, please consult your doctor before using this product.
Gan Mao Qing Re Granule can be prepared as family normal medicine for cold.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.