Hua Tuo Zai Zao Wan -For Meridian Stroke
[Product Name] Hua Tuo Zai Zao Wan/ Hua Tuo Zai Zao Pills/ Huatuo Zaizao Wan/ Huatuo Zaizao Pills
[Ingredients] Ligusticum wallichii, Fructus Evodiae, Borneol. (Chuanxiong, Wu Zhu Yu, Bing Pian.)
[Properties] Black pills; Slight fragrant, bitter.
[Functions] Huo Xue Hua Yu,Hua Tan Tong Luo, Xing Qi Zhi Tong.It is used for Meridian Stroke.Typical Symptom:abrupt onset of hemiplegia, distortion of the face, stiff tongue, numbness in one side of the body. (To tell which kind of Stroke you have got HERE)
[Usage and Dosage] Take 4-8g per time, two times daily.
[Adverse Reaction] Not yet proven.
[Taboo] Pregnant women taboo.
1. No smoking, no wine and spicy,cold, greasy food during taking this product.
2. Patients with diabetes,heart diseases, liver disease, kidney disease and other severe chronic diseases shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
3. Take this product 10 days, then stop 1 day, 30 days for one period of treatment,
4. Children aged and frail, shall take medicine under guidance of physician.
5. Hypersensitivity to this product should stop using.
6. Do not use this product if expired.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. If you are using other drugs, please consult your doctor before using this product.
Hua Tuo Zai Zao Wan is recommended as family normal medicine for Meridian Stroke.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 23 December, 2011.